Studio Hire for Photography and Events
State of Salt is located in the heart of Byron Bay, filled with natural light, wooden floors and simple white walls. Close by to shops, supermarkets and cafes, the studio can cater for all types of projects.
The space can be hired along with a list of recommended photographers and videographers.
Studio Rates differ on events, people entering and timeline of hire eg photography shoot vs teacher training.
The hire rate includes the full use of studio, yoga props including mats, bolsters, blocks, tea, tea cups, tea pot, kettle, access to tap water, electricity, A/C and heater and all current furnishings.
The yoga class schedule is available in our menu, the studio is only available for hire outside of class times.
66m2 with hybrid wood floors in oak, one large plain wall in white, kitchenette, built in corner bench seat, external bathroom and storage room. The front wall on entrance is entirely glass for a plethora of natural light.
Recommended Photographers and Videographers:
Photographers + Videographers
- Samantha Mather
- Ming Nomchong
- Drishti Studio
- Brand alignment will be approved by our team
- Minimum half day rate to book
- Any overtime will be charged hourly
- Bond is taken for any additional time spent or damage to the studio
- Copy of any images are to be supplied to STATE OF SALT following the shoot
- No alterations or amendments may be made to the studio, it's furnishings or inclusions
- Our public class schedule will be running and studio hire must work around this schedule.
To book please send an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your Name:
- Brand Name being shot:
- How many talent / team on site:
- Equipment list:
- Shot list:
- Preferred Shoot Hire Date:
- Hourly, Half Day or Full Day
- Preferred Start Time: